Sunday, February 16, 2014

A TabHost jump in activity on the issue


Described as follows: a A.actovity in TabHost the jump to B.activity, but this activity needs to cover the entire TabHost. My question is how to jump B.activity A.actovity go in it? Must meet A.actovity is not covered TabHost in TabHost inside job, hope the experts who can give me answers<-! Main posts under Banner (D4) -><-! Posts under the main text (D5) ->
Reply:
Students, there are many online related topics,
http://zxl-ong.iteye.com/blog/744809
You do not see fit appetite.
Reply:
cited a floor reply:
students, there are many online related topics,
http://zxl-ong.iteye.com/blog/744809
You do not see fit appetite.
not. What I need is an external activity to jump to tabhost child activity, but does not cover the tabhost. Jump inside tabhost online a lot, I myself can be solved
Reply:
Create a TabActivity, which placed the child Activity. External Activity can jump to TabActivity, TabActivity default a child Activity that you want on OK.
Reply:
I do not know if I have it wrong. .
Are you from A-> B, this time directly to you can return A B finish it. . . In this case A.actovity is
inside the TabHostIf you want to return parameters, which use the A startActivityForResult, then realize OnActivityResult, do not go inside TabHost implement this method
Reply:
Thank you for the question related to the project because it is something that many should analyze specific issues, it is not clear Maybe I expressed my problem has been resolved,
Reply:
references, 5th Floor reply:
Thank you for the question related to the project because it is something that many should analyze specific issues, maybe I expressed it but the problem I have is not clear solved,
how to get?
Reply:
references, 5th Floor LB6264 reply:
Thank you for the question related to the project because it is something that many should analyze specific issues, it is not clear Maybe I expressed my problem has been resolved,

How to get in, find solutions, 522320867@qq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment