Sunday, February 16, 2014

[Ah] simulator help open the T ^ T


Run the program broke this thing

[2012-12-21 15:05:18 - BlackJack] ------------------------------
[2012-12-21 15:05:18 - BlackJack]! Android Launch
[2012-12-21 15:05:18 - BlackJack] adb is running normally
.[2012-12-21 15:05:18 - BlackJack] Performing YB.BlackJack.Activity.MainActivity activity launch
[2012-12-21 15:05:18 - BlackJack] Automatic Target Mode: launching new emulator with compatible AVD '2 .2 '
[2012-12-21 15:05:18 - BlackJack] Launching a new emulator with Virtual Device '2 .2 '
[2012-12-21 15:05:20 - Emulator] NAND: could not create temp file for system NAND disk image: No such file or directory

Open SDK Manager.exe display


How do ah ~ ~ ~ ~   <-! Main posts under Banner (D4) -><-! Posts under the main text (D5) ->
Reply:
sdk problems, get under the bar again
Reply:
cited a floor yinke22222 reply:
sdk have a problem, get back under the bar

HOW?
Reply:
Android SDK landlord there is a problem, you can check where there is a problem, if not, re-download a bar

Reply:
reference to the third floor Ada168855 reply:
landlord Android SDK there is a problem, you can check where there is a problem, if not, re-download a bar < / blockquote>
Since it is impossible to limit the company's network to download from the official website, before using an SDK to a colleague extracting compressed package can be used, this I do not know how useless
Reply:
I found an answer to this question, but is English  , I do not understand ah


This afternoon, there is a problem bores so much, which is android SDK setup.exe. When I click the setup.exe to update some package of android platform, there is a error message box pop up, on which with a string that " GetTempFileName failed. The directory name is invalid ". It's so strange, because it's right yesterday. I search the web with Google, some people account this problem, but there is nothing help to resolve the problem.

I uninstall android SDK, then reinstall from the beginning, and restart, it's no effect. So I doubt it's not a SDK installation, according to error information, there is a error when program create temporary file. I dump the environment various, and compare with a environment of college's OS, There is a same error during the loading of BeyondComparer, aha, temporary file. I see my environment various% TEMP%,% TMP% is not normal like other college. so it must be something in my environment .

In order to verify my idea, I edit the% TEMP% and% TMP% with identifying a absolute path, then the compiling with visual studio "hello world" project passed, that will create temporary file when compile a project. Then I delete the % TEMP% and% TMP%, create% TEMP% and% TMP% again, then set them with "% USERPROFILE% \ Local Settings \ Temp", log off OS, then log in. The setup.exe is OK.

It took me about 1 hour to resolve the problem, although I have not known yet that which software lead the problem.02 Anyway, the SDK reworks.

I write these words to record the process of resolving this problem. It maybe helpful for android new comers.
Original URL: http://liuxk2010.ipower.com/blog/?p=595
Seek expert brief look
Reply:
Brother get
His mistakes have been what prompted the temporary folder fails to open the like mean
1L and 3L let me re-install the SDK that I tried, wood Useful
According to LS English (google plus page and Baidu turn Page [referral goods not turn too good ] ) mean that modify environment variables% TEMP% and% TMP%, his value to the absolute path (really English is very important, we have to learn English ah )

Change over to restart eclipse can be   brother is a genius
Reply:
reference to the 6th floor android_majia10 reply:
brother get
His mistakes have been what prompted the temporary folder fails to open the like mean
1L and 3L let me re-install the SDK that I tried, wood useful for
According to LS English (google plus page and Baidu goods not turn the page [referral] is not very good) mean that modify the environment variable% TEMP% and% TMP%, his value to the absolute path (it really is very important in English , we have to learn English ah)

Change can be done to restart eclipse brother is a genius

......
Reply:
I want to learn about
Reply:
The reply was deleted administrator at 2013-11-19 17:11:00

Reply:
reference to the 9th floor WQANYWN reply:
I rely on, you are all right brain damage, what Nima absolute path, relative to the one who is the absolute path ah! a plagiarism it! your uncle!

Lv You Well, the brother saw their own piece of English documents written articles, TMD will not engage in get out

No comments:

Post a Comment