Sunday, February 16, 2014

Android application to write external SD card problem (Urgent!!!!)


posts by mooncmy on 2012-10-26 14:41:47 Edit
I recently wrote an application using the eclipse: Create a directory on the external sd card, then copy the file to this directory.
System is Android4.03, the system which has a built-in sdcard (that is, the original flash), insert the sd card into a extsd directory.
The question now is not written in extsd directory, build folder will not work, the exception thrown is: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied).
First sd card is able to access through the system's built-in file browser, indicating sd card no problem. Second, I have basic rights such as added:



I also tried some of the ways online, such as: increased root privileges android: sharedUserId = "android.uid.system";
Or modify the system \ etc \ permissions \ platform.xml file:





These methods will not only ask the altar of the god to the point, Guixie!<-! Main posts under Banner (D4) -><-! Posts under the main text (D5) ->
Reply:
Great God where ah
Reply:
Their top
Reply:
Look at that extsd folder has write permissions to it?
Reply:
There should be, able to read and write file browser
Reply:
System should be a permissions problem, I do not know the problem description, the simulator before I encountered such a situation, is that the emulator file system is read-only, and then I open another virtual machine can.
Reply:
Use LL command to view external sd card extsd following properties:
d --- rwxr-x system media_rw
Reply:
Use the built-LL command to view the properties of sd card sdcard follows:
d --- rwxr-x system sdcard_rw
Reply:
Does your path or way?
I am here for the test is
ok
File file = new ("/ mnt / ext_sdcard / test.txt");



        


Reply:
There you are with a tablet? Or simulator?

I am using the Quanta tablet testing
Reply:
(New File ("/ extsd/tachograph2 /")) mkdirs ();.
Or (new File ("/ mnt/extsd/tachograph2 /")) mkdirs ();.

I was in the flat measurement, the two methods will not work, return values ​​are false.

Reply:
You are able to see the eclipse file exloper your folder is extsd?
Because your folder directory is not the same with my Le?


Reply:
This is the state of my mnt directory on the plate
drwxr-xr-x root system 2012-10-22 10:03 asec
d --- rwxr-x system sdcard_rw 1970-01-01 08:00 ext_sdcard
d --------- system system 2012-10-22 10:03 ext_usb
drwxr-xr-x root system 2012-10-22 10:03 obb
drwxrwxr-x root sdcard_rw 2012-10-24 17:25 sdcard
drwx ------ root root 2012-10-22 10:03 secure

And you ask your version of android 4.0.3 How much?
I rev 3
I made reference to Cipian
http://www.chainfire.eu/articles/113/Is_Google_blocking_apps_writing_to_SD_cards_/
This is probably something
4 months timeThere may be a time of sdk problem?


Reply:
My version is 4.04
Reply:
Description of the problem which was wrong, version 4.04
Reply:
reference to the 11th floor of the reply:
you are able to see the eclipse file exloper your folder is extsd
?Because your folder directory is not the same with my Le?

The eclipse can be seen extsd directory file exloper
Reply:
\ Frameworks \ base \ data \ etc \ platform.xml
This file is also modified the seemingly impossible
Reply:
Oh, no, unless you have been using the android: sharedUserId = "android.uid.system"?
system user can not access sd card. . . He removed
Reply:
reference to the 17th floor Reply:
not, unless you have been using the android: sharedUserId = "android.uid.system"?
system user can not access sd card. . . He removed

Only ever tried adding, or not, it removed.
Reply:
I use chmod 777 extsd also can not change the properties of the directory, strange ah
Reply:
d --- rwxr-x system sdcard_rw
system with ordinary users do not have write permissions.
Reply:
reference to the 20th floor Reply:
d --- rwxr-x system sdcard_rw
system with ordinary users do not have write permissions.

Built-in could be written, but can not write
externalBuilt-in: d --- rwxr-x system sdcard_rw
External: d --- rwxr-x system media_rw
Reply:
Built-in: d --- rwxr-x system sdcard_rw
--- Only sdcard_rw group using w permissions your application under which the process?
Reply:
The
machine inside the / system / etc / permissions / platform.xml file






Try it!

Reply:
The reply was deleted administrator at 2013-01-06 13:03:00

Reply:
The removed

Because this permission requires system privileges, and with system privileges after an external SD card can not be read.
Reply:
How do you access files or folders it?
Reply:
What card your card? I came across a card protection, protection of open down the line
Reply:
Plus

Reply:
Finally, the problem how to solve?

No comments:

Post a Comment