Friday, February 14, 2014

Click the button on the listview and page jump


I designed a imagebutton in the listview displays thumbnails, I think the realization hits that he could jump to a page to display the full picture, I should set this listener Where? Was in adapter in it? But it should be how to achieve a jump it? < br />Thank you, it is best to attach the code, you can also contact me directly qq240702530<-! Main posts under Banner (D4) -><-! Posts under the main text (D5) ->
Reply:
End quote rate: 0.00%
Reply:
cited a floor ultrapro reply:
knot quote rate: 0.00%
landlord Virgin paste it
Reply:
Does not seem to have been a 45-minute expert points.
Reply:
Rewrite SimpleAapter function getView, which add an event to the getView button, the following code sample:
View v = super.getChildView (groupPosition, childPosition,
isLastChild, convertView, parent);
Button btnClick = (Button) v.findviewById (r.id.button);
btnClick.setOnClickListener (new OnClickListener () {
@ Override
public void onClick (View v) {
/ / Here's onClickListener added processing btn event
}
};


        


Reply:
cited a floor ultrapro reply:
knot quote rate: 0.00%

The first two, there is a good reply to certain points
Reply:
In the Adapter's getView () method to obtain the components inside, and then add the listener
Reply:
reference to the 6th floor luzhiqin reply:
obtain components Adapter's getView () method inside, and then add the listener

But I want to jump to a new page also transfer pictures in the past, it should be how to achieve, give me your contact number?
Reply:
Two years later, I have encountered this problem

No comments:

Post a Comment