Monday, February 17, 2014

Question


I am new to Android development, just watched the PDF, beginning with strings.xml AndroidManifest.xml file inside the above examples which have ... Why would not I built it, this is what causes it?<-! Main posts under Banner (D4) -><-! Posts under the main text (D5) ->
Reply:
These two documents are when you build the project, automatically generated default yes
Reply:
cited a floor reply:
these two files when you build the project, automatically generated, the default is yes

I know the file is automatically generated, but the beginning of the file contents inside should not have
It? Why not?
Reply:
God can answer the next big Mody
Reply:
As shown, this is to create Android xml you do?

Reply:
references, 4th Floor reply:
As shown, so you create Android xml it?

No, I was the point Android Application Project
By the way sentences, how posted pictures up?
Reply:
Mapping how up ah? I also want to. . .
Reply:
references, 5th Floor reply:
references, 4th Floor reply:
As shown, this is to create Android xml you do?

No, I was the point Android Application Project
By the way sentences, how posted pictures up?



God meant horse
Reply:
Upload pictures to CSDN, then you can map it.

xml header seemingly dispensable
Reply:
Previously there, but it seems android sdk version of the latest release of the contents of this line would not it. After I updated also found this problem.
Reply:
Just beginning to learn, but also aware of this problem, there is this period of courseware, but did not build their own, there are a lot of content is not the same. Even AndroidManifest.xml which also has a lot of content and the default build their own differences. This courseware is three months training with former predecessors, ah, how to get my hands on a variety of different. Update later on such a big gap?
Reply:

Reply:

No comments:

Post a Comment