Today eclipse occurs to import a new project[2013-11-08 08:50:20 - Dex Loader] Unable to execute dex:.. Java.nio.BufferOverflowException Check the Eclipse log for stack trace [2013-11-08 08:50:20 - TestResources] Conversion to Dalvik format failed:. Unable to execute dex: java.nio.BufferOverflowException Check the Eclipse log for stack trace . This should be how to solve<-! Main posts under Banner (D4) -><-! Posts under the main text (D5) -> Reply: Try clean under Reply: You are not made out of imported framework classes.jar of this stuff with my eclipse before importing almost feel stuck Reply:
I had a clean virtual memory overflow or follow the online prompts to modify SDK version is still wrong, I went to see the source of the error source which has the following to say is not used screenshot classes Reply:
No ah, I went to check the build path of this is Reply:
No comments:
Post a Comment