Sunday, January 17, 2016

[Help] [CAB] [package] [CF2.0] [SQL] [setup] 1000 points to ask: How will CF2.0 and SQL play with three installation package CAB installation package into the application and run automatically?




            


I developed the environment:
VS2005 + WM5
So use to:
CF2.0
SQL 2005

Now install the package has a good system, but do not know how to CF2.0 and three SQL package packaged together into my installation package automatically determine (if installed) run.

I see that there are N individuals (N & gt; 3) in the CSDN where individuals have asked this question, but none solved. It was mentioned by setup.dll, specifically how to use and did not say.

Put points again ask,

If the experts can solve, give it flew 1,000 points!

Reply:
Top
I also helped to this situation
Expect to solve
Reply:
test
Reply:
UP ~~~

Where are the experts?
Reply:
CSDN the Mobile area feels very popular line ah!
Nobody asked questions for help!
I asked the 7-8!
A no solution!
Reply:
Share!

Is not the master went somewhere else?
Reply:
How are so deserted?
Reply:
It is very quiet.

Evidently asked here the game is, I do not know where the forum more people, go there and ask to see.
Reply:
I'll tell you, this problem can not be solved, and Microsoft experts communicated, there is no way.
Reply:
No way? I think it's impossible. There will certainly be a way to solve this problem.

If you really have no way to solve this problem, CF2.0 is a waste, does not have to develop any product will go with it. MS will not do such a stupid thing now.
Reply:
I also had a communication expert, it is indeed a temporary no good way.
The reason is very simple, just like you need to write a different database system support software (assuming SQLserver2000), do not you install a program can be put together SQLServer2000 get? Display Otherwise, most of your installation program can detect whether the machine has installed SQlSqlerver2000, to make an analogy friends.
Reply:
Cabman 2003 4.1 Introduction: You can view, unlock, making CAB archive formats, and can create self-extracting file (* .EXE).
http://www.arongsoft.com/sort_201/18192.html


GFC Cab Control 1.0
http://www.arongsoft.com/sort_212/15985.html
ActiveX control that lets you create and extract CAB files. It includes a stable and fast search engine for compressing and decompressing. GFC Cab Control supports the following compression mode: MSZIP, LZX. Moreover, because the extension CAB file can be arbitrary, you can use the control to write the code the data file.

CAB Station 1.0
http://www.arongsoft.com/sort_201/17269.html
CAB compression and decompression tool. CAB file format created by Microsoft. CAB file format has a higher compression ratio than traditional ZIP file format.


Vs4_trial can use the tool to create, I made a few, sometimes you can and sometimes unsuccessful pack!


The best way is (if you are using the VS development), for example: SQLCE CAB file "C: \ Program Files \ Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 \ CompactFrameworkSDK \ v1.0.5000 \ Windows CE \ wce400 \ x86" this Below you yourself used in the development process by .CAB files out on the PDA top
run! If you use some of these development SDK package configuration file, find the same response in the PDA .CAB above
Run, so a hundred percent no problem.


Reply:
to: hedahong (spin)
Ah, you hit the analogy does have some truth.
Now I mainly in the development of a PDA product, already ending, but there have been difficulties pack.

If, as you like for example, that I developed the product, when released, you must write a Installation instructions:
Step 1: Install CF2.0
Step 2: Install SQLxxxx, xxxx, xxxx
Step 3: Install PDA products
......
I seriously doubt whether users can figure out how to install ...... speechless ING.

Is really not a good solution? Do I choose WM5 + CF2.0 + SQL2005 is a mistake?

Severe vomiting.
Reply:
TO: pkubzt ()
Thank resources you provide, I am studying.
Reply:
The landlord, your program even SQL2005 is how even the ah?
Directly or through SQL CE synchronization via a network connection?

I want to connect to the database directly via the wireless network SQL2005 wondered not?
Reply:
TO: Upstairs

SQL2005 is on my PDA the machine.

The data is transmitted via web service
Reply:
Oh, I have resolved, there are two solutions, one is packaged in a CAB where there is a packaged into a desktop application is automatically installed by the synchronizer
Reply:
Powerful ah, upstairs, how do you solve it?

I can give you share?
Reply:
The first, labeled as a CAB package
First, the CAB CAB package sql package, and the framework to unlock, through the script repackaging click on it.
Second, the installation must be installed from the desktop is Microsoft's synchronizer ActiveSync
Written inside the desktop installer script calls C: \ Program Files \ Microsoft ActiveSync \ CEAPPMGR.EXE on it
Reply:
Upstairs, you can not give a detailed explanation or examples ah, is not very clear.
Reply:
Write setup. ini, setup.cs create an installation project, add the above two documents and cab files, build on it. You can also use the tool package.
Reply:
top! It seems many experts there, huh, huh.

You can elaborate on it?

gxs0320 ():
Script repackaging, how I should write this script? Relevant examples?

ydtf_yl (Boy_yl):
Write setup. ini, setup.cs there is no relevant examples can give a reference it?
Reply:
top!

Experts who can give you an example, I offer a success once 1,000 points, never slip of the tongue.
Reply:
attention ......
Reply:
up
Reply:
Deploying .NET Compact Framework 2.0 Applications with .cab and .msi Files
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa446504.aspx

Developing and Deploying Pocket PC Setup Applications
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms838273.aspx
Reply:
I also encountered the same problem!
gxs0320 () says
The first, labeled as a CAB package
First, the CAB CAB package sql package, and the framework to unlock, through the script repackaging click on it.
Second, the installation must be installed from the desktop is Microsoft's synchronizer ActiveSync
Written inside the desktop installer script calls C: \ Program Files \ Microsoft ActiveSync \ CEAPPMGR.EXE it
The first method specifically how to do, who knows? What script commands use?
Reply:
mark
Reply:
gxs0320 () know, everyone expected him to say
Reply:
Top that this post can not sink. . .
gxs0320 () says
The first method, if untie CAB package, not too figured out, do not untie by rar? Can I use some authoring tools CAB file to send him into a form of cognitive fusion.
The second method, it should be relatively simple, with NSIS, edit nsi script will join several cab exe installation files, and then automatically re-pc sequentially executed installation, but there are problems that the user might want to keep the points on the phone determine. . . . .
Reply:
I just use WinCE.CAB.Manager experiment is successful, do an installation package, but not the landlord requirements have increased two, I only put inside the
cf

Specific steps:

1: WinCE.CAB.Manager Open C: \ Program Files \ Microsoft.NET \ SDK \ CompactFramework \ v2.0 \ WindowsCE \ wce400 \ armv4 \ NETCFv2.ppc.armv4.cab
2: Success will see Explorer-like directory, to put their own programs add to the file inside, and then is that you can create a shortcut to the
3: Modify setup.dll information, the name of the installation program to use to write their own name, the company changed its company
4: Now the exported file inf, to find the place you generate inf, open the inf and see what is wrong, then you do not run with the bat directory will automatically generate a cab

The cab is included cf run the program, once installed, integrated sql, Microsoft said put the sql package several dll can add to the mix, but the cab or take a look sql package, those files in any place, In add to the mix.

Well, the problem is resolved, the first time to solve the problem, ha ha
Reply:
Upstairs way to test it several times or not.
How to modify setup.dll file so that it can contain CF2 and sql few dll it?
Reply:
I have not put too sql, see floor above that only need to add a few dll's theory can, you use the sql WinCE.CAB.Manager decompress, be sure to look inside the inf, Analysis can put that added to the list Try not enough can be released map, we can analyze together
Reply:
WinCE.CAB.Manager decompress,
And are derived sql corresponding inf, look inside the installation path (with% CE% and% INSTALLDIRECT% two pass),
Then open the way IMPORT INF file CF,
Inf in the corresponding SQL-specified installation path, re-opened their dll added to CF,
Save as a well as SQL dll's CF CAB file.
On PPC, the installation is almost complete Shique old silent installation failed. There is no reason for the failure prompt.
Finally, look at Settings -> Remove Programs on the inside is not installed.
I do not know Zezheng, good depressed. . .
Reply:
Sql installation package you sent me, I see
Reply:
Is a nice post, I also get this problem, do not know that there is no positive solution
Reply:
1. sure to write your own Setup.dll (under SDK is an example).
2. Setup.dll in judgment is not installed (judging method they should know), there is no installation. .

No comments:

Post a Comment