Sunday, January 17, 2016
I made a helloworld program, how to package it into an exe file? It is a green software
rt, with vs2005 + smartphone sdk point a few times, generated a simple hello world program, also run by the simulator. Now I want to put him on his mobile phone to test, to see the effect, so he took his pack, and with that comes. (Add a smart device cab project, and then compile, generate a cab), but then it seems a bit overkill, with regard to each form applications, you should separate exe can get too, and so simple, so I want to make green , there is only one kind of exe. Brother beginner, is not clear, please give pointers about, thank! ! !
Oh, by the way, I give this program adds a menu and want to exit the program through this, how? ? (Not like that there is no exit sp program) is not which function to call Argentina?
ps: the simulator's slow enough to be ......
Reply:
vs2005 can achieve green software? I think it is impossible, because the program relies .net2005 cf vs2005 operating environment, not the environment, it is impossible to run the program!
Reply:
If you are developed based on direct copy native to the phone to run on it, if a little large program, there are those dll dll or other copy together to run a directory. C # based cf so there is no way
Reply:
Or simple point evc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment