Sunday, January 17, 2016

Smart phone's SDK What functions can call directly Oh? Emergency! ! !




            


Smart phone's SDK What functions can call directly Oh? Emergency! ! !
Reply:
private static extern IntPtr PhoneMakeCall (ref PhoneMakeCallInfo ppmci);




Reply:
thank you very much! ! !
Reply:
No points, how to help you ah?
Reply:
I just apply for an account, I do not know how many points they have, to live, and now changed 20 minutes!


Yes, that is not used to hang
LONG WINAPI phoneShutdown (
HPHONEAPP hPhoneApp
);
?
Reply:
I am also a novice Ah, I do not know

But look at this name that should be shut down, unlike the hang of.
Reply:
......
I found phone.h in the SDK, we can learn together the following

// Phone.h
//
// Phone API
//
// Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

#pragma once

#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C" {

No comments:

Post a Comment