Saturday, January 16, 2016

VS2005 developed PDA-based regulatory inquiry system problems




            


I use VS2005 to develop PDA-based query system regulations, pda's OS is PPC2003, my approach is:
All the regulations make a small HTML file, and then call the HTML file via WebBrowse hand controls, a problem like this is slower, but well done for your inquiry! Ask you master did not have any good suggestions? Thank you ~
Reply:
I do not know, csdn be closed down, Jietie it Sectional gave me
Reply:
You just put regulations into the database, and then synchronize simply by not more databases? When the query directly to the local database operation, simple and quick
Reply:
Yes, with the database it
Reply:
Data on the local database, using webservice call to the database query and other operations, PDA data like shown above
Reply:
purexiafeng (under the wind)
Practice feasible
Reply:
Discover what extent do you want? If it is not full-text query, then you own an index it.
Such stand-alone made up. Then you put the html files themselves divided paging. Such loads very quickly.
Reply:
CSDN now can really solve the problem less, I CSDN two years in question do not have a tie knot, sometimes someone will just say a few words, but not significantly help to solve the problem and feel no sense junction points to him, thus dragging the. The landlord of the project I have done similar, I believe you should now complete, have the opportunity to exchange a little longer. leus@163.com
Reply:
You can go to find out ECDS-MUI cross-platform mobile application development tools, very powerful mobile application development libraries, and achieve cross-platform development. Only nine days to complete the development of a large mobile phone trading system, only write the code once, generate support for the six-platform applications, you can CSDN: download //download.csdn.net/source/180559: http or to www.ecds-mui.com more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment