Android development environment configuration help novice
Is this the next step in how to operate, I'm afraid operator error, Reply: Andrews is not directly next on the list, with a very annoying Reply: http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html Reply: If you've never been to Android SDK, then Next go all the way. But under the SDK long time.
If the next over the SDK, then using existing SDKs, and specify the path. Reply: The main SDK directory is configured, the other is a Web site to download updates. Reply:
I got the SDK, but I gave the path using existing SDKs, and it's the next step can not be pressed. . . Good egg pain uh, what is the problem? Reply: You can get from Google directly there next ADT Direct buttoned Reply:
Ah? This? Do not fill in the path directly on the screen, use the Browse to find the path, so it should become the. Reply:
where you can get from Google directly next ADT Direct buttoned
Uh, I got ADT, ah, do not know how to engage uh Reply:
If you've never been to Android SDK, then Next go all the way. But under the SDK long time.
If the next over the SDK, then using existing SDKs, and specify the path.
I got the SDK, but I gave the path using existing SDKs, and it's the next step can not be pressed. . . Good egg pain uh, what is the problem?
Ah? This? Do not fill in the path directly on the screen, use the Browse to find the path, so it should become the.
• Select Window> Preferences ... • In the left pane, select Android, then in the right click Browse ... and select the SDK path, this machine is: D: \ Program Files \ Android \ android-sdk \ tools • Click Apply, OK. Configuration is complete. I come by this step, you can not point apply ah, this is how ah? Good Fana, engage many days are bad installation Reply:
If you've never been to Android SDK, then Next go all the way. But under the SDK long time.
If the next over the SDK, then using existing SDKs, and specify the path.
I got the SDK, but I gave the path using existing SDKs, and it's the next step can not be pressed. . . Good egg pain uh, what is the problem?
Ah? This? Do not fill in the path directly on the screen, use the Browse to find the path, so it should become the.
• Select Window> Preferences ... • In the left pane, select Android, then in the right click Browse ... and select the SDK path, this machine is: D: \ Program Files \ Android \ android-sdk \ tools • Click Apply, OK. Configuration is complete. I come by this step, you can not point apply ah, this is how ah? Good Fana, engage many days are bad installation
Is not more than one path? Do not go deep into subdirectories tools Me is: C: \ Users \ Laim \ AppData \ Local \ Android \ android-sdk Under this path, there are many subdirectories, including:
If you've never been to Android SDK, then Next go all the way. But under the SDK long time.
If the next over the SDK, then using existing SDKs, and specify the path.
I got the SDK, but I gave the path using existing SDKs, and it's the next step can not be pressed. . . Good egg pain uh, what is the problem?
Ah? This? Do not fill in the path directly on the screen, use the Browse to find the path, so it should become the.
• Select Window> Preferences ... • In the left pane, select Android, then in the right click Browse ... and select the SDK path, this machine is: D: \ Program Files \ Android \ android-sdk \ tools • Click Apply, OK. Configuration is complete. I come by this step, you can not point apply ah, this is how ah? Good Fana, engage many days are bad installation
Is not more than one path? Do not go deep into subdirectories tools Me is: C: \ Users \ Laim \ AppData \ Local \ Android \ android-sdk Under this path, there are many subdirectories, including:
If you've never been to Android SDK, then Next go all the way. But under the SDK long time.
If the next over the SDK, then using existing SDKs, and specify the path.
I got the SDK, but I gave the path using existing SDKs, and it's the next step can not be pressed. . . Good egg pain uh, what is the problem?
Ah? This? Do not fill in the path directly on the screen, use the Browse to find the path, so it should become the.
• Select Window> Preferences ... • In the left pane, select Android, then in the right click Browse ... and select the SDK path, this machine is: D: \ Program Files \ Android \ android-sdk \ tools • Click Apply, OK. Configuration is complete. I come by this step, you can not point apply ah, this is how ah? Good Fana, engage many days are bad installation
Is not more than one path? Do not go deep into subdirectories tools Me is: C: \ Users \ Laim \ AppData \ Local \ Android \ android-sdk Under this path, there are many subdirectories, including:
This is because you only download the SDK, do not download the corresponding imgage After you enter the SDK manager, and then select a version to download you can go down the Reply:
If you've never been to Android SDK, then Next go all the way. But under the SDK long time.
If the next over the SDK, then using existing SDKs, and specify the path.
I got the SDK, but I gave the path using existing SDKs, and it's the next step can not be pressed. . . Good egg pain uh, what is the problem?
Ah? This? Do not fill in the path directly on the screen, use the Browse to find the path, so it should become the.
• Select Window> Preferences ... • In the left pane, select Android, then in the right click Browse ... and select the SDK path, this machine is: D: \ Program Files \ Android \ android-sdk \ tools • Click Apply, OK. Configuration is complete. I come by this step, you can not point apply ah, this is how ah? Good Fana, engage many days are bad installation
Is not more than one path? Do not go deep into subdirectories tools Me is: C: \ Users \ Laim \ AppData \ Local \ Android \ android-sdk Under this path, there are many subdirectories, including:
This is because you only download the SDK, do not download the corresponding imgage After you enter the SDK manager, and then select a version you can go to download
down
Uh, I have to download something good eh, still does not work, I am now trying to use eclipse their own pop-up window to try to download the Android SDK, the next for a long time, ah, not good Reply:
If you've never been to Android SDK, then Next go all the way. But under the SDK long time.
If the next over the SDK, then using existing SDKs, and specify the path.
I got the SDK, but I gave the path using existing SDKs, and it's the next step can not be pressed. . . Good egg pain uh, what is the problem?
Ah? This? Do not fill in the path directly on the screen, use the Browse to find the path, so it should become the.
• Select Window> Preferences ... • In the left pane, select Android, then in the right click Browse ... and select the SDK path, this machine is: D: \ Program Files \ Android \ android-sdk \ tools • Click Apply, OK. Configuration is complete. I come by this step, you can not point apply ah, this is how ah? Good Fana, engage many days are bad installation
Is not more than one path? Do not go deep into subdirectories tools Me is: C: \ Users \ Laim \ AppData \ Local \ Android \ android-sdk Under this path, there are many subdirectories, including:
This is because you only download the SDK, do not download the corresponding imgage After you enter the SDK manager, and then select a version you can go to download
down
Uh, I have to download something good eh, still does not work, I am now trying to use eclipse their own pop-up window to try to download the Android SDK, the next for a long time, ah, not good
I'm finally doing a good job, hey, get me a fast one week, and thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment