1 contains two or more Activity
2 contains the Service
Activity of interaction with
3.ActivityInteract with the service of
4.Activity5 contains the thread of use.
6 simple layout.
Reply:
I do not know the landlord is no idea or do not know how to do
Reply:
To be a simple player
Reply:
Who gave you free homework ah, school is not serious, it went seeking jobs
Reply:
Embedded development done before, simply never learned java, and now the company so that half of the time to learn java, half the time to learn android, so that cross one such app, I really do not know what to do, where to start, java now have learned vague. android it does not know what to say
Reply:
I am a self-learning ability may well, in such a short time only to learn but also to learn java android, for me, really feel Alexander
Reply:
I was also followed by a tutor to do the project began to learn JAVA Android's ......
Reply:
Help you muddle the job right now, later? Let the forum people to help you with your homework right after Total impossible. We are uncertain about half the time it can not promise.
Reply:
Aurora push from the Internet the next demo
Reply:
No comments:
Post a Comment