Saturday, January 16, 2016

Image loading large image will be out of memory, the availability of alternatives?




            


WM5, C # environment
Image img = new Bitmap (@ "D: \ xx.jpg");
Because the picture is relatively large (2000 × 2000), the phrase will produce memory overflow, but I use Resco Photo Viewer 5.32 This software can open this diagram, just a progress away, a few seconds after the open, indicating there must be a way to Members Help!
Reply:
NetCF Load picture consuming resources, the following link has evc write imageloader.dll can call. I tried to increase speed, smaller memory footprint, but the picture quality will decrease.

http://www.microsoft.com/china/MSDN/library/Mobility/pocketpc/NETCompactFramework.mspx?mfr=true
Reply:
This DLL how to use it? I looked at the source, it does not seem to provide a custom image function loaded it, there is no routine?
Reply:
Provides you look at sample of ResourceTest.cs method LoadViaDLL and DrawFromDLL, which calls imageloader.dll unmanaged function LoadBitmapFromResource

[DllImport ("ImageLoader.dll", CharSet = CharSet.Unicode)]
public static extern IntPtr LoadBitmapFromResource (IntPtr hdc, uint dwResourceID, string pcszClass, IntPtr hModule);

Reply:
Thank you, I have found a solution

http://blog.opennetcf.org/afeinman/PermaLink,guid,8fb585db-bd44-42fe-afa9-07b116c6d2ba.aspx

M a few pictures generate thumbnails no problem, but with part of it IImage.Draw Picture of always being given time, you can help me find it?
Reply:
up
Reply:
Painting a picture of how to understand part !!!
Reply:
Can that specific point!
Reply:
top

No comments:

Post a Comment