Saturday, January 16, 2016
Press the tab order of points, why my last one static text will overwrite the first?
What I do is program a dialog box, the first order of a static text box is tab5
The final tab is the order of the static text box 31, the effect is displayed in the phone simulator is tab5 not show up,
And tab31 normal. With win ce remote spy surveillance and found that tab31 the tab5 covered.
The simulator is used windows mobile 5.0 pocket pc sdk
(Armv4i)
Reply:
How no rational way?
Reply:
It is like this ah.
You do not let tab31 the tab5 cover what the problem in the design when it?
Reply:
I designed it not covered. I do not know why the coverage.
Reply:
I go to the top, I have been waiting for answer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment