Sunday, January 17, 2016

pocket pc and after verification of web services, how to keep the session through the server do?




            


ppc side is a window procedure, and the server through web service interaction data, need to verify Orders ppc end when the program starts, the account information on the server via web service interfaces to verify, but later verified it? How to keep this session? I am now after access web service are passed user_id, but the feeling that this is not very safe, people in the browser directly pass a user_id to put the data on which the interface is removed, ah, if passing user_id (or username) and password, I feel very elegant, it is how to do it?
Reply:
Nobody ah
Reply:
I do not know?
Reply:
Really I do not know.
Reply:
So long there are people Dinga, we must take points gave chrys2000 brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment